This Ginn Technology collection includes a series of Technology National Curriculum resources for primary schools at Key Stage One, published in 1992. It includes a series of full colour student books, together with two teacher resource files to support their delivery. Although a little dated in terms of the precise requirements of the National Curriculum, teachers may still find useful material that with minor adaptation and extension would meet the current requirements.
Contents of Collection
• Ginn Technology Years One and Two Teachers’ Resource File
• Ginn Technology Years Three and Four Teachers’ Resource File
• ‘In School’ Pupil book Ginn Technology 1992
• ‘Just for Fun’ Pupil book Ginn Technology 1992
• ‘Where we live’ Pupil book Ginn Technology 1992
• Ginn Technology KS1 Group discussion book
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
Resource by: Ginn