Rolls-Royce Careers Resources
Produced by Rolls-Royce, this toolkit of resources helps students to see the connection between STEM subjects studied in school, college or university and future job opportunities.
The resources are designed to help students to understand:
• The wide range of jobs and industries which require STEM skills.
• The future demand in the UK for people with STEM skills, at all levels of qualification from technical skills to research science.
• The types of qualifications people need to get started in STEM careers, including apprenticeships and graduates.
• The variety of STEM-based jobs, including what the jobs involve, training, benefits and prospects.
• Where to find further information on STEM careers, including a wide range of businesses which employ people with STEM skills at different levels.
These materials aim to promote the excitement and value of STEM careers to young people. They help to illustrate how people with science and technology skills can make a real and practical contribution to many of the challenges which the world faces today.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
Resource by: Rolls-Royce