Manufacturing the Future
STEMNET worked with the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills to produce a series of posters themed around ‘Manufacturing the Future’.
The posters can be used to help inform students about the cutting-edge technologies and exciting careers available in UK manufacturing. Topics include:
• Astrium - space engineering
• True Snowboards - snowboard design and production
• Brompton - innovative bicycle design and engineering
• Fluvial - water defense design and manufacture
• Cambridge Silicon Radio - electronics and telecommunications
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.