Money and Measure Games for Students Aged 3-5
Published by BEAM, this collection of games give students opportunities to practise and consolidate their mathematical understanding of money, through coin recognition, counting and matching amounts of money.
The games, with their mathematical content, are:
• Shopping - matching pence coins to numberals
• Coins - recognising coins
• Handfuls of pennies - saying and counting amounts of penny coins
• Money flowers - counting penny coins
• Money - counting penny coins.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.