Money and Measure Games for Students Aged 5-7
Published by BEAM, these games require students to play in twos, using coins and dice to develop their knowledge of money and time.
The games, with their mathematical content, are:
• 15 pence - using 1p, 2p and 5p coins
• Balloons - counting coins
• Buying toys - reading and saying amounts of money
• Connect three - addition of money
• Minutes - counting in fives
• Spending money - making amounts of money with 1p, 2p and 5p coins.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.