Secondary Students’ Ideas About Plant Nutrition: Workshop Pack
This Children’s Learning in Science Project (CLIS) workshop pack was a resource for the professional development of science teachers. The pack was designed to model the CLIS approach to teaching by revealing the misconceptions of the participating teachers
• Introduction to the contents of the pack
• Suggestions for the use of the pack
• Aspects of secondary students’ understanding of plant nutrition (Summary Report)
• Sample responses to question ‘Hay-today’.
• Sample responses to question ‘Villain’.
• Summary of the percentages of the types of responses to the questions
• Outline of the Children’s Learning in Science Project
Note that the Summary Report is not included in the downloadable file but is available as a separate resource.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.