STEM Fairs: Interviews
Provided by the British Science Association, with support from Intel Education, these resources provide an insight into a range of activities involved in organising and taking part in STEM fairs. They include contributions from a teacher taking part in STEM competitions, a STEM Ambassador and students exhibiting their British Science Association CREST competition entries.
Interviews include the following:
• Abdurrahman and Daniel - Year 8 students organising their own STEM fair
• Aysha Waheed - student and CREST award exhibitor
• Sarah Benham - student and CREST award exhibitor
• Kevin Burke - regional STEMNET Director
• Jo Christopher - chemistry teacher on science clubs and STEM competitions
• Hattie Jones - student and CREST award exhibitor
• Ellie Chambers - Young People's Programme Officer, British Science Association
• Andrew Day - STEM Ambassador from Manchester Creative Academy
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.