Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Physics in Engineering and Technology
Published by the Nuffield Foundation, this Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics reader was compiled to illustrate the wider applications of physics in engineering and technology.
• Design and construction of the Humber bridge
• Building bridges and wind
• Electromechanical similarities
• The scope and relevance of control engineering
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
More like this
Resource by: Nuffield Foundation
The resource is part of Nuffield Foundation,Longman
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Background Readers
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Physics in Engineering and Technology