space:uk - March 2009, Issue 27
From the UK Space Agency, this issue of Space:UK magazine contains news and features on:
• The satellite investigating the Earth’s gravity and helping us to understand our changing climate.
• A satellite to make broadband available to the remotest corners of the UK.
• What are the chances of getting hit by an asteroid?
• How much water is there on Mars? Meet the scientist trying to find out.
• Space traveller’s guide to Exoplanets.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.