Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Particles, Imaging and Nuclei
Published by the Nuffield Foundation, the articles in this Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics reader are extended concepts covered in the course and examined developments in physics taking place in the 1980s.
• The particles and forces of nature
• Lasers probe the atomic nucleus
• Our nuclear history
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
More like this
Resource by: Nuffield Foundation
The resource is part of Nuffield Foundation,Longman
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Background Readers
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Physics: Particles, Imaging and Nuclei