Revised Nuffield Advanced Chemistry: Overhead Projection Originals
The Overhead projection originals were prepared to support the teaching of Revised Nuffield Advanced Chemistry. During the revision, the data on the originals was made consistent with the revised Book of Data, an extensive range of infra-red spectra was included, and there are new diagrams relating to structures and energetics.
The sheets could be used in three ways:
• as originals from which transparencies could be prepared for use on the overhead projector,
• as originals from which duplicate copies could be produced for distribution to students, or
• as small-scale wallcharts to be pinned up in the laboratory.
The pack included 129 black-and-white originals arranged in an order corresponding to the 18 topics in the basic course.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
More like this
Resource by: Nuffield Foundation
The resource is part of Nuffield Foundation,Longman
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Chemistry
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Chemistry: the Basic Course
- Revised Nuffield Advanced Chemistry: Overhead Projection Originals