SCISP Topic Book: The Importance of Patterns
This Schools Council Integrated Science Project (SCISP) topic book was written to accompany the first of the SCISP students’ manuals.
• What is a pattern?
• Hard and soft water
• Why plants and animals are as they are
• The structure of crystals
• The Sun, the Moon and the planets
• Is there a pattern?
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.
More like this
Resource by: Schools Council
The resource is part of Longman,Schools Council
- Schools Council Integrated Science Project (SCISP)
- SCISP Topic Books
- SCISP Topic Book: The Importance of Patterns