space:uk - January 2007, Issue 21
From the UK Space Agency, this issue of Space:UK magazine contains news and features on:
• Inside the UK’s rocket programme.
• Efforts to counter any asteroid threat.
• Europe’s space science missions.
• How do planets get their names?
• Space traveller’s guide to Jupiter.
HEALTH and SAFETY
Any use of a resource that includes a practical activity must include a risk assessment. Please note that collections may contain ARCHIVE resources, which were developed at a much earlier date. Since that time there have been significant changes in the rules and guidance affecting laboratory practical work. Further information is provided in our Health and Safety guidance.