Employer Engagement - sharing and developing learning
England (Yorkshire & the Humber)
10.15am - 4.00pm
An intensive follow-up workshop to support the dissemination of learning from the recent series of HE STEM Employer Engagement masterclasses.
The session will look at:
1. Understanding your market
2. How to make successful contact with employers
3. Using real work for assessment
4. Quality assurance for work-based learning
5. Producing effective business engagement plans
Within the workshop delegates will look at each masterclass in turn and share tips and hints for emphasising learning points and customising activities to their own institutional situation.
After this workshop, all the learning materials from the five masterclasses will be made available electronically to those who have attended the dissemination session.
Venue: University of Leeds
Email email@example.com to register for a place.