AMET Annual Conference 2012 for New and Established Primary and Secondary ITE Tutors
England (West Midlands)
03.09.2012 - 04.09.2012
Campanile Hotel, Chester Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 4BE
- the new teaching standards
- Professor Anne Cockburn (UEA) ‘Starting with more than zero and the potential to end up with less than nothing’ (primary and secondary)
- Realistic Mathematics Education - Making sense of mathematics (primary and secondary)
- Mathematics with one piece of paper: sharing practice (evening)
- Digital technologies session
- Professor Malcolm Swan (Nottingham) ‘Enquiry based learning’ (secondary)
- Primary research strand (to be finalised)
- Dave Hewitt (Birmingham University) Grid algebra (primary and secondary)
Conference is free for who have not attended an AMET conference before and are in their first three years of work in ITE.
Conference for others is £199.
More Information and Programme links -