National Association of Mathematics Advisers Annual Conference 2012 - “At the Heart of Mathematics – passion and pedagogy”
England (North West), England (West Midlands)
01.03.2012 - 03.03.2012
The aims of the conference are:
• to explore the changing face of mathematics education by reviewing evidence from different perspectives and recent research.
• to empower delegates for their role in the professional workplace through discussion, information and reflection.
Outcomes: as a result of attending this conference you will
• have up to date knowledge of current issues in mathematics education
• knowledge of and chance to discuss the new National Curriculum
• have your passion for the subject reignited
• raised awareness of the use of ICT in mathematics
• shared experiences through networking
More Information & Programme Links -